Wednesday, March 30, 2011

All together now . . .



AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Must. Resist. Meeroos.

I saw these things hopping around Sineads Breedables the other day. I thought they were finally for sale, but they're still in closed beta testing. I might be too damn exhausted (and broke) to venture into the wonderful world of Meeroos, frankly. If I put as much time and energy into my own sex life as I do into that of fake animals, I'd probably be pretty orgasmic all damn day.

In other news, Wildwood Breedables announced yesterday that a 1.4 update is in the works. They say more than 40 new pelts will be introduced, along with a bunch of new eyes. I can't even imagine 40 new pelts. If you held a gun to my head and said, "Think of 40 new cat pelts," I would probably get to about 15 and then start crying.

Well, hell.

Sadly, I sent approximately half my Wildwoods to "Cat Sanctuary" the other day. I'm running out of both the prim allowance and the lindens to keep them alive. Rare cats that once sold for thousands of lindens won't even sell for 25L anymore. So in that respect, I'm glad Wildwood is finally reviving the market with new traits and pelts. I'm not thrilled at the prospect of buying new starter packs though, but whatever.

I also like the fact that Wildwood took the time to at least make the Cat Sanctuary Totem of Doom look noble, particularly since I'll probably have to send even more of mine there to make room for new ones:


"It will then make your cat disappear and head off for the Cat Sanctuary to live the rest of its days with the Cat Sanctuary Guardian Seph."

I feel much better about this lovely, euphemistic way of deleting them now. Rock on with that, Seph!

Those are my deep thoughts on the matter. Now you can get out there and embrace your day with joy and relief.

MORE INFO
Go See the Meeros that You Still Can't Buy Over at Sineads Breedables!
Wonderful World of Meeros Website
Wildwood's 1.4 Update Announcement
Read about Wildwood Cat Sanctuary
Wildwood Breedables Main Store

No comments:

Post a Comment