Friday, April 15, 2011

Wild(wood) at heart

I'm so glad Wildwood stepped up its game with this latest update and all these new pelts.


I can't stop snatching up the new starter packs. Some of my new ones are 80 percent preggers right now, and I'm waiting with baited breath for the baskets.

Baited breath!

I've heard a lot of grumbling about the tortoise shells:


Yeah, they look a little bit like someone sneezed a bunch of mud onto a cat, but I love them anyway. My RL cat Chloe, who passed away last November, was a lilac tortoise shell. She was beautiful. So . . . uh, cheers to all the tortoise shells out there. (I'm not sure where I was going with this paragraph.)

See pictures of the new coats on the Wildwood blog HERE.

Wildwood has created several charity cats to contribute to the fundraising efforts for Japan. Six of them are available outside the Wildwood main store, and proceeds from the sale of these six go to the Red Cross:


(I think Protection is cool.)


They actually pose with their paws like that, which is awesome.

The Lucky cat is only available at the Project FUR Japan sim, and proceeds go to Japan Earthquake Animal Rescue and Support:


Yeah, that's me down there, looking like a hot mess. I'm not sure what I was trying to do with that look.

Look at the boxes for these things:


AWWWWWWW! Hi there!

The Wildwood Charity Painted Nekos are 1000L each, and each purchase includes two dishes of breeder food, two dishes of pet food, one Amour Delight 10% desire booster, a happiness-booster scratching post, and a specially designed neko bed. Wooo - I'm out of breath!

They're available through May 8. See way better pictures and read more about them on the Wildwood blog HERE.

Sorry this is pretty old news and this post is kind of stilted. My heart isn't really in this stuff anymore. All these damn breedables are sucking up my lindens and my time. I feel like all I do is feed fake things and check bundles, baskets and boxes all day. Even after investing lindens in some decent genes, I still don't seem to have the luck that many breeders have — my horses are yawn-inducing, my KittyCats are still throwing starter coats, my Biobreeds are blah. I think I'm going to keep 10 Wildwoods and slaughter everything else that procreates soon. Or just set them all out for free on a sim somewhere. Then I'll put this short-lived blog out of its misery too.

If I do, I'll let you know!

VISIT INWORLD
Wildwood Kitties main store
Project FUR Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment