Wednesday, April 27, 2011

How to tell if your new kitten is a toy


Ch-ch-ch-changes!

The latest KittyCats update brings the new possibility of your cats giving birth to a toy or a teacup cat. These are two words that basically mean "small" and "tiny." We had a teacup poodle when I was growing up. Her name was Gigi. She was pretty fragile. She didn't live very long. Her short life was happy though.

Oops, sorry - I got off track there for a minute.

My KittyCats have surprised me with two toys so far, a Coco and a Smokey. WOO HOO! Still poppin' out those Genesis coats, but now in smaller sizes!! Kidding. They're really cute. And I'm on this Coco quest now. I've surrendered to my Coco fate and am now just collecting eye colors. Someday I'll own an array of Cocos with ALL the eye colors. Then I'll line them all up like a kick-ass cat rainbow and yell, "LOOK AT MY COCOS, YAWL!"

Um, anyway. There are a couple of things you should know about toys and teacups:

1. The size is not a trait they can pass to their offspring. You get these little things purely by chance.
2. The stats of an unbirthed box don't indicate whether a toy or teacup is inside. However, the toy and teacup boxes differ in size and design from the normal boxes. So LOOK CAREFULLY before you click that "Menagerie" button or put that box up for sale.

I made you a diagram:

HOW TO TELL IF YOUR NEW KITTEN IS A TOY


Sorry, I got sloppy with my white pen.

Don't ask me about teacups because I haven't gotten one of those yet.

My toys are for sale, in case you don't feel like sitting around waiting for your own. I need rent money.

My toy Coco boy is in Emerald's Magical Cat Shack. He has Meadow eyes and the cool glowy Flair shade, which is why he's priced at 3500L. However, you can probably talk me down to 2500L. Possibly 2000L. Maybe even 1500L.

I like to aim high before I crumble in defeat.

My toy Smokey girl is for sale at one of my Z Couture cat stands. She has no traits; she's just very small. She costs 1000L. Take her home! Put her on a shelf! Stick her in your purse!

That is all.

VISIT INWORLD
Emerald's Magical Cat Shack
Emerald's Z Couture Stand (new!)
KittyCats mainstore

3 comments:

  1. Teacup boxes are even smaller than the toy boxes. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! Does it say "teacup" on the box? I want one of those!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, it says teacup in tiny teeny letters. *lol* Me too. I want a toy or tea cup period. My cats don't throw me anything but Chateau Cocoas. @_@

    ReplyDelete